Cancellations: tours may be cancelled unexpectedly due to weather conditions (this is seldom also last minute). In the event of a cancellation, we first reschedule your tour date and if it is not possible we will reimburse your tickets. We
will not be held responsible if you have your mobile phone off, if you
have no signal/connection or if your provider does not give you a good service in Spain.
Please notice that our office is closed at the time of the tour, weekends and bank holidays. Also, you may cancel up 24hrs prior to the tour, with a issuance cost of 20%. If you wish to cancel please email us at email@example.com (we only accept cancellations via email). Later cancellation by customer/groups are non-refundable. Replies to customers will be made on office hours only. Refunds will be made within legal term which is 7 days.
* Cancellations in case of covid19. If
you suspect or have confirmed that you have covid19, please cancel your
activity at least 24 hours in advance in order to follow our return
policy. Refurds are not accepted with notices of less than 24 hours.
* Travel agencies. If you have booked through a travel agency, they are responsible for your refunds in case of cancellations. Please take this into account.
* In case of changes due to weather we will communicate with you via phone (sms or whatsapp message).
* There may be schedule changes due to covid19 restrictions. If so, we will inform you.
* Tours will take places preferably at viewpoints. However, at times, this is not possible for which we will find an alternative dark & safe site. Our ASTRONOMY (night) TOURS DO NOT TAKE PLACE AT THE OBSERVATORY of ROQUE DE LOS MUCHACHOS at any time as it is closed to the public at night.
* Outside office hours and for emergencies please contact 0034622805618 with an sms. Please leave a sms message.
* Time: this depends (and varies throughout the year) on sunset time.